Dadgame Dadgame

Very nice, but...

As much as I adore the Dad series, with its absurd nature of joyous destruction and outrageous behavior and concepts, I do not think this game truly captures what has been shown before. Don't get me wrong, this game is very well made with some good gameplay and controls, but I would much rather see the Dad series continued with a third video/movie. It may be just me, but I see the Dad series as something to behold and witness, not to control.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Fair enough.

Well, it was somewhat enjoyable. Let me just say that there is a fine line between challenging and ridiculous.

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Awesome

Your Zombie works are always impressive and this one is no exception. Gotta love that upbeat remix of the Escaflowne song "Shadow of Doubt" too! Greatness.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Very nice.

Nicely executed random avant garde piece of art. I greatly enjoyed, and contrary to popular believe, I for one did get the sarcasm at the end. I just am not sure about that Eleanor Rigby remix, lol. Either way, great little game, you have done well.

Microcock Windows Pista Microcock Windows Pista

Nice.

Lol, very nice renditions of Vista. Although Vista seems to be working better and more kinks are vanishing. Windows 7 should kill Vista and XP though, if its what its all cracked up to be.

Pista did do something right; Changed my taste in music correctly, lol.

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Incredible

There is a certain insane charm to these things. This one takes the cake though. Were all the images found on 4chan? What a delightful game. More! NOW. God I hope my organs and bowels fucking collapse.

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

Very awesome and accurate.

Do not listen to the fools beneath me. Its Metal Slug, its a Shoot em Up game, you die in one shot. To my knowledge there is only a couple Metal Slug games where you do not. Even so, you have very limited life. I personally like that concept due to it being more like real life where most of the time, a person does die in one shot, or bleeds to death. It is also a concept of fun and challenge, giving a person the suspense to play hard and obtain a sense of triumph. I think you did a mighty fine job making a Metal Slug fan game. Very smooth gameplay. One thing I didnt like though is the first Boss obstacle with the almost impossible para-missiles. I know it says Brutal, but Metal Slug is brutal enough, lol. Even so, excellent job. Don't listen to those that shun realistic mechanics (despite its cartoon-like feel).

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Oh yes.

You cant go wrong with Wallace and Gromit! One of my favorite series. What a great game too! Simplistic, but it keeps you on your toes. Very nice indeed.

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Awesome.

This is very well emulated of the real game. Totally worthy to be used by Playstation. For those that gave zeros, you try making something that Playstation desires to use to promote their games, then make your comments. Very nice though. Music can sometimes get repetitive but thats a minor thing. Keep it up!

Om Nom Nom Om Nom Nom

Hmm

Nice concept, and smooth graphics but it is way too difficult. Also, following the advice suggested below would be a grand idea in perfecting this potentially excellent game.