Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Wow

Setting the bar yet again for Flash Animation. AMAZING!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Wow

This is the perfect parody of the actuality! XD

Spider Powers Spider Powers

Ha! That was pretty good.

Short but sweet and nicely thought out.

Also, Magnet Man ftw. ;)

Covetous Covetous

Simple.

This is simply beautiful. A true twist of the brain and sanity. Bravo!

Dadgame Dadgame

Very nice, but...

As much as I adore the Dad series, with its absurd nature of joyous destruction and outrageous behavior and concepts, I do not think this game truly captures what has been shown before. Don't get me wrong, this game is very well made with some good gameplay and controls, but I would much rather see the Dad series continued with a third video/movie. It may be just me, but I see the Dad series as something to behold and witness, not to control.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Fair enough.

Well, it was somewhat enjoyable. Let me just say that there is a fine line between challenging and ridiculous.

Billie Jean (8-bit) Billie Jean (8-bit)

Sounds like....

GSCXX correct? I used that for one of my MIDIs, and I have grown to despise it for it is not at all 8-Bit. It sounds like MSX synth or something similar. When and if I ever learn Famitracker or get a good VST for FruityLoops, I shall create authentic 8-Bit love, lol.

A New Power A New Power

Very nice.

Sounds like an awakening of something. The sun ripping through the clouds after a harsh storm. A morning which rises. Truly sounds like a new power, for sure. Great work! And yes, it does work as an opener.

When Hope Isn't Enough When Hope Isn't Enough

I think

This is truly one of your best works. It really has that feeling of a somewhat forlorn and foreboding time. Yet it still has that hopeful feeling, but it goes beyond that. As the name states, lol. This and End's Keep are keepers.